Terms and Conditions
Welcome to GotoLiquorStore, owned and operated by Goto Concept LLC.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of GotoLiquorStore's Website, located at www.gotoliquorstore.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use GotoLiquorStore if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The prices published on our website are suggested retail prices based on pricing information provided to us by Licensed Retailers and may not always reflect the prevailing pricing. The Licensed Retailers reserve the right to determine final prices of all their products.
Incase of your order has been accepted by the licensed store or retailer. Upon your successful order placement, the store will then proceed with your order to keep it ready for pick up. The individual who will pick up the order will be required to pay the billing amount at the store and present their Govt. issued ID cards without fail as a part of age verification process. The individual must be at least 21 years of age. If the individual fails to present the ID, the store reserves the right to deny them the order. It is solely the responsibility of each Licensed store or retailer, and its employees and agents to verify such proof of identification.
You must not:
- Republish material from gotoLiquorStore
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from GotoLiquorStore
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from GotoLiquorStore
- Redistribute content from GotoLiquorStore
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. GotoLiquorStore does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of GotoLiquorStore,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, GotoLiquorStore shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
GotoLiquorStore reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses,
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive, (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services, and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- associations or other groups representing charities
- online directory distributors
- internet portals
- accounting, law and consulting firms
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses, (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us, (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of GotoLiquorStore, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive, (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services, and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to GotoLiquorStore. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of GotoLiquorStore's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph, and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
Ready to Grow Your Business?